- A Vision represents your ability to imagine a particular event sometime in your future; this event could be a goal, an achievement or an experience. Did you know that top athletes quietly visualise their performance in a competition before the competition starts? Just watch some of the High Jumpers at a athletics meeting role playing their performance before they run up and take the jump.
- Think of your Vision as you would a friend. Bury it in your subconscious mind and allow it to wander to the forefront of your mind frequently.
- Guard it with intensity and don't let anyone, including yourself, to get in the way.
- Be flexible and allow your Vision to change as necessary, but never lose sight of it.
- Create a Vision Board - a place where you can place pictures that represent your goals. A board that is accessible and that you will refer to often in order to retain that vivid Vision
- The following is a comprehensive planning board to define your Vision:
The above board is a Vision workshop framework that considers a set of criteria designed to fine tune your visualization. Download the trial version of BrandYou software to access the above framework.